You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Forecast

  1. Map

  2. Australia forecast

    A series of deep troughs are generating widespread showers and thunderstorms from eastern VIC, over NSW, QLD, the NT and northern WA. A low pressure system is producing gusty showers over TAS, while a post-frontal airflow is also triggering gusty showers over SA and VIC.

    National forecast
    Location Forecast Now Min Max
    Adelaide Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 15.4° 12° 22°
    Adelaide forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SW 25 to 40 km/h decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    15.4°
    Dew point
    6.8°
    Relative humidity
    56%
    feels like
    15.4°
    Wind
    SW 22km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.8mm
    Alice Springs Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 22.4° 16° 28°
    Alice Springs forecast

    Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Chance of any rain: 40% Mostly sunny. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    22.4°
    Dew point
    20.3°
    Relative humidity
    88%
    feels like
    22.4°
    Wind
    E 11km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    8.8mm
    Brisbane Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm 25.2° 25° 31°
    Brisbane forecast

    Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    25.2°
    Dew point
    21.9°
    Relative humidity
    82%
    feels like
    26.2°
    Wind
    S 2km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    1.0mm
    Broome Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 34.0° 28° 36°
    Broome forecast

    Partly cloudy. The chance of a thunderstorm this evening. Winds SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    34.0°
    Dew point
    22.9°
    Relative humidity
    52%
    feels like
    39.1°
    Wind
    SW 22km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Cairns Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 27.8° 24° 33°
    Cairns forecast

    Mostly clear. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    27.8°
    Dew point
    23.0°
    Relative humidity
    75%
    feels like
    30.9°
    Wind
    ENE 11km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Canberra Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 15.8° 21°
    Canberra forecast

    Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 70%. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    15.8°
    Dew point
    13.3°
    Relative humidity
    85%
    feels like
    15.8°
    Wind
    NW 20km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    1.4mm
    Darwin Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm 30.9° 26° 35°
    Darwin forecast

    Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight with gusty winds. Winds W/NW 20 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. City Centre Mostly clear. Chance of any rain: 20% Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. Min 26 Max 33 Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 60%. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    30.9°
    Dew point
    24.8°
    Relative humidity
    70%
    feels like
    37.3°
    Wind
    W 15km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Hobart Possible shower Possible shower 16.4° 15°
    Hobart forecast

    Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely later this evening. Winds NW 40 to 55 km/h turning SW 40 to 60 km/h in the late evening. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    16.4°
    Dew point
    7.1°
    Relative humidity
    54%
    feels like
    16.4°
    Wind
    NW 17km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.8mm
    Melbourne Clearing shower Clearing shower 14.5° 11° 17°
    Melbourne forecast

    Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    14.5°
    Dew point
    10.5°
    Relative humidity
    77%
    feels like
    13.7°
    Wind
    WNW 13km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    4.8mm
    Perth Sunny Sunny 24.8° 13° 31°
    Perth forecast

    Clear. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light E/SE during the late evening. Sunny. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h turning S/SW during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    24.8°
    Dew point
    9.9°
    Relative humidity
    39%
    feels like
    24.8°
    Wind
    SSW 17km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Sydney Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 24.7° 19° 26°
    Sydney forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower and the chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds NW/NE 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 35 to 45 km/h near the coast, then tending W/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening. Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    24.7°
    Dew point
    20.0°
    Relative humidity
    75%
    feels like
    24.7°
    Wind
    ESE 9km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Townsville Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 27.4° 24° 33°
    Townsville forecast

    Clear. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    27.4°
    Dew point
    21.1°
    Relative humidity
    68%
    feels like
    29.3°
    Wind
    NE 17km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm

    View more locations ›